Motul Inugel G13 -30°C Coolant 5L
Motul INUGEL G13 is a ready to use, long life cooling liquid and antifreeze, based on monoethylene glycol and glycerol, using Lobrid additives technology. Especially recommended for the cooling systems of VW / Audi / Seat / Skoda passenger cars and light commercial vehicles when coolant meeting requirements of G13 standard (VW TL 774 J) is required. Ready to use; do not add any water. To be used for top-up or complete renewal of the cooling circuit for improved efficiency.Drain intervals: Refer to the manufacturers’ recommendation. Attention, control or drain the coolant only when the engine is cold. Can be mixed with ethylene glycol based coolants. This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing. G13 coolant can be mixed with coolant meeting earlier VAG specifications G12, G12+ and G12++, but for maximum benefit a full coolant change is recommended.
- Provides aluminum reinforced protection at high temperature
- Eliminates the risk of scaling and deposits in the cooling system
- Avoids cavitation and increases water pump lifetime
- Compatible with gaskets, hoses, and plastic components
- Can be mixed with ethylene glycol based coolants