MOTUL MOCOOL 500ML
Some cars are more sensitive to under bonnet termperatures than others, and if pushed, they can end up overheating and creating costly engine damage. Motul’s MoCool is great insurance, as it lowers the engine temperature by 15°c and generally improves the thermal efficiency of the cooling system. Originally designed for motor racing, MoCool is now available for road applications. If your vehicle is only parked in warmer climates (ie, most of Australia!) then you can use MoCool instead of regular coolant. This bottle can be used with up-to 10 litres of distilled water.
- Reduces engine temperature by 15 degree centigrade (30 degree Fahrenheit)
- Use on any cooling system of bikes, cars, ATVs
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminum alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems
- Outstanding thermal exchange
- Concentrated cooling fluid