MOTUL RBF 600 BRAKE FLUID 500ML
This can be used for hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid. It is specially designed to resist to high temperature of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems. It exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40 degree centigrade (-40 degree Fahrenheit).
– Extreme High Performance polyglycol brake fluid.
– Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4.
– Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed.
– Extremely high dry boiling point 594°F (312°C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time.
– Wet boiling point 401°F (205°C).